- Supporting education in the arts in the Camas School District.
- To foster creativity within Camas schools and promote development in diverse art mediums, including visual and performing arts.
- Raise funds to augment the art curriculum in the Camas School District K-12 Programs.
- Work in cooperation with other organizations to promote arts education for the students of Camas.
- Generate community interest and engagement to create artistic opportunities and to expand the creative programs in Camas School District.
- Incorporated and Bylaws enacted on 9/30/2016
- Washington State approval of certificate of incorporation 9/30/2016
- Washington State approval as a registered charitable organization 10/4/2016
- United States of America IRS approval as a 501-c3 charitable organization 10/21/2016
- Camas School District Superintendent approval of school support organization 11/4/2016
- Camas School District Board recognition as approved school support organization 12/12/2016